SENATE 2023: Why I Am The Best Candidate To Represent Abia Central – Chuku Wachuku
TODAY'S NEWS RECAP
Chuku Wachuku (Uri-Chindere), has assured of quality representation for the people of Abia Central senatorial district if elected in 2023.
Wachuku who is aspiring to run under the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), last month purchased the nomination and expression of interest forms which he recently submitted at the state party secretariat in Umuahia, having met the necessary requirements.
According to the aspirant, his past experiences have equipped him so well to give quality representation, deliver his promises and impact lives.
“Based on my past experiences, I’m well equipped to deliver on my promises, and to promote economic policies that will positively impact the lives of families.”
He noted that the senatorial position requires resolute and experienced people and not reluctant people.
“The Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria calls for resolute and experienced people, not “reluctant people” who MAY NOT have set out to contest that office in the first place; what this implies is that they may not have any vision or plans for their constituents.
Abia Central is the heartbeat of Abia State. Let us promote peace so the rest of our brothers can live in peace and harmony” Wachuku charged.
Some of the agenda of Chuku Wachuku include;
- Good and quality representation for the Abia Central Zone, while maintaining decorum befitting of the office of a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Promoting, through entrepreneurship development, economic empowerment to the family.
- Actively creating opportunities for full and sustainable jobs for all.
- Wealth creation, while eradicating poverty.
- A power shift to the next generation of young men and women for them to become the leaders of tomorrow. Without empowering the youths of today to take over from serial contestants, WE CANNOT GROW AS A PEOPLE. So, we must immediately put in place a succession plan to replace us.
Chuku Wachuku based on his experiences, is confident that he can;
– Create wealth, while eradicating poverty;
– Create good and sustainable jobs for all;
– Equip our teeming population of youths with relevant skills to power the economy, and
– Empower families.
“I can boldly state all these, because I’m an expert in Entrepreneurship Development; Small and Medium Scale Industries development, as well as the informal sector.
Previously, I as the Director-General, along with my colleagues, at the National Directorate of Employment (NDE) successfully pioneered these concepts in Nigeria.
It is on record that at my exit from NDE, the national unemployment rate was three percent (3%). The national average today stands at 33%, while Abia State’s is estimated to be over 56%.
Again, I ask you to promote my emergence as Senator to represent Abia Central in the Senate” Wachuku said.