See Full List Of The 15 Count Charges As Amended By The FG Against Nnamdi Kanu
The Federal Government of Nigeria has again placed 15 count charges on Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).
All Facts Newspaper (AF-NEWS), had earlier reported that the charge marked FHC/ABJ/CR/383/2015, and signed by the Director of Public Prosecution, DPP, M. B. Abubakar, which was served barely 24 hours before today’s trial, will now make Kanu to enter a fresh plea to the charges. READ HERE
The IPOB lead agitator was billed to appear before Justice Nyako Binta of the Federal High Court Abuja on Tuesday, January 18, 2022, to object the courts jurisdiction to hear the case and also the earlier amended 7 count charges against Kanu.
SEE SUMMARY OF THE AMENDED 15 COUNT CHARGES AGAINST kANU WHICH BORDERS ON ALLEGED CRIMINAL ACTIVITES AND INCITEMENT OF VIOLENCE:
- Kanu Made a broadcast threatening that people will die, the whole world will stand still.
- Made a broadcast threatening that anyone who flaunts the sit at home order should write his or her will which grounded economic activities in the south east
- Committed an offence for professing to be a member and leader of the IPOB, a proscribed org. In Nigeria
- Made a broadcast which incited members of the public in Nigeria to hunt and kill Nigerian security personnel
- Made a broadcast inciting members of the public to hunt and kill families of Nigerian security personnel
- Made a broadcast inciting people in Nigeria to attack officers of the Nigerian police force
- Made a broadcast inciting people to kill officers of the Nigerian police force
- Made a broadcast directing members of the IPOB to manufacture bombs
- Made a broadcast between 2018 and 2021 inciting members of the public to stop the Anambra state elections
- Made a broadcast with intent to destabilize the fundamental political and economic structures of Nigeria, incite members of the public to destroy public facilities
- Made a broadcast threatening members of the public not to come out on Monday, May 31, 2021
- Made a broadcast with intent ti incite members of the public to stage a violent revolution
– Directed members of the public to burn down every federal facility in Lagos resulting in major economic loss to the FG
- Directed members of the public to destroy public transport system in Lagos resulting in major economic loss to the FG
- Imported a radio transmitter known as Tram 50L concealed in a container of used household items and kept in Ihiala LGA of Anambra state.
- SEE FULL CHARGE LIST BELOW: