NCC: 10 THINGS TO TELL CHILDREN ABOUT THEIR ONLINE SAFETY | READ DETAILS
The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC), has revealed ten things parents should tell their children about their online safety.
The NCC is the Independent Regulatory Authority for the telecoms industry in Nigeria.
- A stranger online is still a stranger
- Do not share personal information.
- Use the internet and social media for good and to learn.
- Do not be rude online.
- Don’t lie on social media.
- Don’t believe everything you see online.
- Likes and followers aren’t really that important.
- Cyber bullying is wrong.
- Do not keep secrets from your parents and report immediately if you experience any form of cyber bullying.